Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to make an entrance at Lincoln Center

And I thought my mullet was the shit, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something truly picturesque and possibly live happening on her head. Oh sure, the spray-on leather pants in the official color of the 1999 AC/DC World Tour may have had something to do with it too. These two somebodies were really moving despite bodybag-like satchels, tall kicks and a War and Peace level of visual information.  These were not looks you could sum up at a glance. Entrance accomplished, a crush of bums bloggers entreated them to stand for a snap, and I tell you I liked these two because they actually seemed to enjoy being young and beautiful and wearing over-the-top possibly gifted designer duds, and they seemed to understand their role as cheerleaders in this insane tableau and didn't take themselves very seriously. These two were nearly the only people I saw at Fashion Week having fun. Other than me. (Instead of getting glasses I'm making all my fonts enormous)

No comments: