Monday, February 20, 2012

Green beret

This is Anna Wintour...Oh snap, awful voyeurs, we're giving the models 'n celebs a rest so we can get down to it and do some serious style. We met shopping at Niemans on E. Lake Street, and from kelly green beret to cuffed 501s, I wanted to be her best friend. Then we started talking about street style blogs and she shared this gem that she read somewhere: "I don't want to make you feel bad, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school." One sassy truth after another, and then she mentioned her favorite shop, My Sister's Closet, and I knew for sure we were twins separated at birth. (except i got all the barry manilow genes).  She's a rare one, this woman, and I feel lucky to have crossed her path. Anna Wintour wishes she could be this hip.

No comments: