Wednesday, October 10, 2012

cupcake presenter


This is her second appearance on the blog here, which has everything to do with geography -- we live in the same 'hood -- and nothing to do with the Old Country Buffet of visual stimuli going on.  Just another piano teaching, painting, sewing, video cupcake presenter trying to catch the bus to Minneapolis. St. Paul is awash with em.  I was thinking, sheesh, if I see one more person wearing a dress she made herself accessorized with a torso-based leopard theme, earrings depicting the orbit of Venus as interpreted by My Little Pony, a faux rose in mostly real dreds and three intergalactic communicators made to look like rings, well, I don't know what I'll do.  Probably take her picture.
I know what you're thinking:  Do you really have to dress like this to hold up fancy cupcakes for a video camera?  Answer is: Yes.

No comments: