Wednesday, October 17, 2012

all the news that's fit to print

Me-ow, everything kitties, luv everything here -- thrift store pants on the prowl, floral blouse that was floating in the secretarial pool, metallic ankle strap Gidget flats, so soft flouncy jacket and merlot hair, the good stuff not the three buck chuck.  Lauren is a sophomore in Apparel Design at the U but already has her Masters in Fearless Juxtaposition.
The only thing that's eating at my vitals is why I can't enlarge the photo window on Blogger's template. Anyone who can tell me how to accomplish this will win my undying affection and a weekend in the Poconos.

1 comment:

Joel West said...

15Sorry to contact you through your blog, I joined Linkedin first, but somehow can't link to you (wondering what the point of it is) Is this the Sarah that wrote the NY times article about fellow Iowan Phil Coppess? I would love to get
in touch with you about possibly expanding on this story. My name is Joel West, I am an actor, writer, director from Indianola, Iowa living in Los Angeles
and training for my first marathon. I loved your article
and would like to talk more! How can we get in touch?
could you possibly email me at west75@sbcglobal.net?
I really look forward to hearing from you.