Thursday, September 6, 2012

extreme cheating on mirror fast

See, I made her put on her sunglasses, inside, so that I could get a tiny, vague and distorted glimpse of myself in her lenses.  At least I hope it's distorted. My nose isn't that bulbous...
You've heard of this mirror fast thing, right?  Stupid.  I say, if every time you look in the mirror, Angelina Jolie is looking back, obsess away.  Especially if you're a guy.
No, we were in my favorite loitering spot, My Sister's Closet, and I made her put on the shades to complete the fun retro theme she had going on. Then when I cropped out all the distractingly nifty clothes in the background,  I could make her really really big so you can appreciate her high-waisty shorts and her big wide belt and the intricate pattern of her tights. And if you strain your eyeballs, Angelina Jolie in inappropriately scanty running clothes in her lenses.

No comments: