Thursday, March 29, 2012

cover your bean the midtown way

MY BIRTHDAY AND YOUR BIRTHDAY AND STAG NIGHT AT THE ELKS -- THAT'S HOW MUCH I HEART THIS PHOTO!!!!! 
Absolutely every everlasting detail the Kitty could capture. Do you want me to list them, because otherwise you would be, like, Oh there's two people on a sidewalk if I didn't point out the world's best fuzzy fava bean-inspired headgear? Because I know how that improves your blog reading experience. And the world's most unaffected employment of a fedora on the left? And how the fedora fraulein is adorable and got this season's hair at Nieman's? And can we talk about her shearling coat that is tailored and coat-like instead of lumpy and rug-like? Bag with cartoon drawing hair but that cool expensive cartoon drawing? And hark I'm singing about those ankle-peeping boots, like something Bob Dylan would have worn. If he was younger. And a woman. 
Let's go over               here. It just doesn't seem possible that a feopard (faux leopard) coat + shy pink and gray striped scarf + retina-slapping dressette + I-Own-You bag would look that great.  But then again, it doesn't seem possible that I could dribble on about these two for so long. But I did.

No comments: