Monday, December 3, 2012

sisters

Isn't shared DNA weird?  Their eyes and their cross-body bags are the same (aren't you so so glad I'm 100% on my game and did not say crossed eyes and body bags by mistake? I am) and yet their footwear is very different.  That must be what they cover in Advanced Genetics because in my Genetics For People Who Should Never Reproduce class, we did not get beyond vestigial wings -- information I only use once or twice a week at most. Are a predilection for scarves with feathery bits woven in, cape-like coats and cowboy boots linked traits?  Are bangs thicker than water?  Is a super-Katniss survivor braid nature or just cool?  What the hell are gametes and how can I get rid of them? Science raises a lot of questions but the only thing we know for sure is that the white dot on the photo is def not a drip of whole milk foam from a small latte with an extra shot that, through osmosis or perhaps sneezing, got on my camera lens.  

No comments: