Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aria at the playground


Meet Aria -- she loves basketball. No? OK fine, it just looks like it because of the very clearly focused hoop behind her, which is in fact, in clearer focus than she is. Shoot. (Get it? I slay myself).
Actually, Aria loves fashion and design and was only hanging out (in American Apparel high-waisted shorts) at this school playground because her 18-month-old niece was very pro-slide, also pro-swing.  Aria lives in NYC, the Big Apple, studying product design and, like all modern creative people who are so so cool, has a blog. http://fash-and.com/, as in Fash&, pronounced fash am per sand. Geesh, you people. I liked it so much, I put it over there to the right... and up there in bold. I took the closeup because I dug her glasses but then, possibly because the heat index was 1000 degrees and I smelled like a rat that has gotten stuck in the dryer duct and has been in there about 13 days, I forgot to ask her if they were Moscot frames. Are they Moscot frames? Because I like Moscot frames. I am not getting paid by Moscot frames. Very much. Aria is demonstrating the correct way to wear high waisted shorts, which is with a perfect body. Creepy? 100%, but true.

No comments: