Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fendi my way



Isn't this fun? You've been to the U and Savers and home again and you didn't get rained on like i did, fuckers. Nevermind, because i had the orgiastic (may have made that word up) joy of purchasing (for $7.99 minus 30%) and then wearing these embroidered FENDI slingbacks. i'm all about irony in fashion -- see? jorts, spider veins and awesome shoes worn together = a hideous waste of shoes or fashion irony, depending on how much Pernod you've had to drink. took me a minute but i did the math -- these bad boys set me back $5.60. i wish i had somewhere to go. there is every chance i'll be walking the dog in this getup tomorrow and the neighbors will be like, god i hope she's drunk because i'd hate to think she dressed like this sober.

1 comment:

cheesedainty said...

Pretty clever how you can bend over to take that picture of your own legs....and gorgeous they are! If I find a dress to wear with those shoes may I borrow them?