Friday, June 3, 2011

colorblocks at Trader Joes

So, I'm on my daily Trader Joes run, getting spelt bread and bratwurst among other essentials, and my self-confidence meter was fairly stoked as I had recently bathed AND taken care of a number of personal maintenance issues (hello, eyebrows). I'm not saying I felt totally hideous after seeing this obvious plant by Trader Joes fellow shopper, but seriously, who looks this good at the end of a positively thick day?  Is she wearing that colorblock dress or what? Also rocking cool greek neoclassic sandals AND a pedi. This is when you really know, in your heart of hearts, that nearly daily hygiene is not enough. Guess what pretty contrast is coming to me right now? Right on mofos, it's these last two victims, head to head. Scroll down quick. See? There is a god.

No comments: