Wednesday, May 1, 2013

into the blue

Even if you added up all of this blueness, above....
and below....

and the exact ass-kicking, name-taking Timberland boots she was wearing, the sum of these parts does not equal the whole wonderfulness of the astronomy instructor whose photos have disappeared into deep space.  See, I'm making all these astronomy allusions because she studies galaxies and was dressed shoulders-to-the-jeans-boot-interface in deep, dark, narrow navy blue.  And I took some photos and then something happened -- perhaps it was me pushing buttons like I was playing Whac-A-Mole or maybe there was a black hole, but at any rate, I don't have the photos.  Instead I made the above collage.  Like planets colliding, I hope I meet this woman again, and I hope I won't delete the photos, and I hope she will be wearing exactly the same thing.  She can probably figure out the chances of that happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You lost them! Hahaha that's okay! You got the outfit down pretty well!

-The astronomer in navy