Friday, November 16, 2012

chin up, man

Yes, this is a model (and we're not even in Meatpacking!) in perfect skin, waxed red denim pants and some boots I might have been willing to sell my soul for...  IF... I was not drawn off by the effing Chihuahua up to his/her radar-friendly ears in purse.  We chatted, I touched her pants, gushed about her boots and took a couple pictures and the dog (and I use that term loosely) never made a peep.  Maybe because it is crazily treading lipsticks and phones and keys and pizza (I know I am not the only person who keeps pizza in their purse) in a desperate attempt to keep its head above bag.  The dog is not even upholstered in awesome red pants, in fact, its wardrobe is pretty bland, but I can't look away.  Freda is absolutely stealing the show.

No comments: