Friday, June 8, 2012

tiny tim gets some bad-ass boots

With this waif, we finally transition from Retrorama to Nowrama.  Which is not a Hindu goddess. I just about never tire of that granite wall at the History Center (aka Centre) as a backdrop, do you? Nooooooooooope. She did not think a leg-full of layers was retro in any way. She wasn't even trying. So don't think that she was trying to achieve some kind of Ice Age retro thing and missed by an animal pelt, because she wasn't. I know that and she knows that and now you know that, so, good, we all know that. She didn't even want her picture taken but, between the high socks and the low bangs, I thought she nailed waif better than anyone I'd ever seen. (insert Cockney accent) Please sir, may I have some more? (remove Cockney accent, flush) I should have put a toothpick in this photo for scale because, man, she would have towered over that toothpick. By like 3".

No comments: