Sunday, February 7, 2010

to flare or not to flare



I'm suckered into 1960s English rock band striped pants every time and these had such a groovy blue/green/purple/black color scheme going on. True, they're just of crappy Limited provenance that someone had hemmed up (with tape) about 4 inches but since I paid $3 for them, the delight in having a striped bottom half was worth every penny. But put yourself in a Mick Jagger state of mind (whatever it takes my friends). Wouldn't Jumping Jack flash have been wearing straight skinny striped pants? One should not assume that the Limited knew what they were doing when they cut the flare and I'm thinking about correcting the mistake now. It's not too late, it's never too late for striped pants. The top photo shows a straight silhouette, the bottom, the current flare situation. I say straighten up and get a job. Are you with me?

No comments: