Friday, November 20, 2009

Microcenter, St. Louis Park


This proves a street style blogger should always be prepared. Actually a street style blogger should be a tad more computer savvy and be able to do more than press the On button and be dumbfounded when nothing happens. But I digress. Following aforementioned incident, I schlepped in to the help desk at the Microcenter which is very like the emergency room at a hospital -- you get in line and wait your turn with lots of other sad and desperate people in various states of brokenness. You want to exude sympathy for fellow sufferers but you don't want to stare for heaven's sake. But it's a small room with zero privacy. What would you do? Her funky granny boots had a wooden sole + heel and oversized grommets, and the green knee-highs and brown tights just sung with the William Morris-inspired print of her skirt. Naturally I broke six kinds of privacy codes by speaking and then outing with the camera -- beyond the pale. I did have the delicacy to focus on her boots which she got "next door" which I think is Burlington Coat Factory. P.S. The Microcenter IT person turned my computer on and it worked flawlessly. I'm pretty sure I'm not welcome at the Microcenter help desk ever again.

No comments: