Saturday, August 6, 2011

warmer, waaaarrrrmer.....

 This bunch of photos represents a higher level of love. I do like to play favorites, and i will. My favorite mom/daughter pair were these two. Like any unprincipled, self-loathing, youth-obsessed label ho, i first noticed the babe on the right. She had the good graces not to blow me off too bad but steered me to her quiet compatriot who tends to disappear, know what i mean? The reason her dress is so remarkably wonderful faery-esque and dreamy is that she got it in Soho. Not the one in DesMoines, the one in Manhattan. Her sandals are LAMB. PUPPY LOVE.

 She was the only other person (until my very best favorite next post) than me working shorts, but hers were not black with white piping delineating the cheeks like mine were. She handed me a very nice business card that says Kreea's Exclusive Handbags, Boho and Chanel which leads me to believe she is Kreea and that bag is Chanel. Her card was made from heavy stock with a satin finish which you will not be able to appreciate at all by going to kreeas.com. The man resists being a man-cessory by doing some upscale dressing of his own. The country club salmon polo and knit blazer are kinda gay nice but turn your eyeballs downward mofos...

minutes-old Prada high steppers that don't even stink yet, although they may if he doesn't wear socks to absorb the sweat. Can you see the tiny all-over perforations? Prada invented those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your comments and opinions!